CHK.2 – CHK.3 – Pendulum Impact Testers for metal samples up to 750J
Pendulum Impact testers of CHK.2 and CHK.3 with a nominal energy of 450J and 750J are due to their accuracy, rigidity, reliability, ergonomic layout and originality among the world leaders in the field of impact testing. LABORTECH impact hammers are produced modularly in several modifications that can be combined with each other and are therefore well suited for both quality assurance testing laboratories and research and development.
Key features of CHK.2 and CHK.3 pendulum impact testers
- Use in accordance with standards ČSN EN ISO 148-1, ČSN EN ISO 14556, ASTM E23, ASTM E 2298, GOST 9454-78, BS131-1, ZF 15-53, ČSN EN ISO 148-2, ČSN EN ISO 11343 and other company standards.
- Machine suitable for notched toughness testing methods: Charpy, Izod, Brugger, tensile impact tests of metal samples.
- High precision, rigidity and mechanical resistance combined with ideal ergonomics.
- Compact machine control via integrated 17 “touch LCD monitor built into the machine frame.
- Digital and analog display of measured values.
- Quiet and precise AC actuator with low noise, smooth speed adjustment and fast automatic return of the pendulum to the basic position.
- Automatic identification of the pendulum and the briton at the base of the machine.
- The CHK series machines comply with all the above-mentioned EC directives on machinery and equipment and work in accordance with the new safety functions according to EN ISO 13850-SIL 1 / PL.
- The basis of the machine with the possibility of extension by INSTRUMENTATION, ANGLE ADJUSTMENT and ROBOTIZATION.
- Integrated sample collection bin for capturing 95% of broken samples.
- Semi-automatic electrical centering of samples.
- Start the test using the button on the door.
- Possibility to exptend the machine with various items: cooling chambers, robotic workplaces, QR coding, concrete base, etc.