TCR – Test center for impact tests
The TCR impact test center is a comprehensive solution for highly efficient, reliable and fast measurement of notched toughness of materials. It is equipped with an automatic notching device VRE creating V and U notches according to valid standards and norms. Furthermore, the device for optical inspection of sample dimensions OPTOLab 55 II and the Pendulum impact tester of the CHK series.
Key features of the TCR system series
- A perfectly matched system that exceeds your expectations
- All systems monitor each other – VRE, OPTOLab 55II and CHK.2 or CHK.3
- The entire TCR system works in accordance with EN ISO 148-1, GOST 9457-78, ASTM E 23 standards
- Highly efficient, reliable and fast testing with a total time requirement of up to 39 seconds.
- Possibility to extend about fully automated robotic system X RUNNER.
- The interconnection of all systems via the IMPACTTest notched toughness test software allows you to monitor the entire test cycle.
- The TCR assembly is designed so that even with 100% sample inspection, the tests are performed completely safely.
- The system is suitable for use in quality systems according to ISO 9001:2016 and ISO 14001:2016
- The TCR system complies with all the above-mentioned EC directives on machinery operating in accordance with the new safety functions according to EN ISO 13850-SIL 1 / PL.
VIDEO about the TCR system
TCR workplace – notch + control + sample punch
Pracoviště TCR umožňující vytvoření U nebo V vrubu, měření rozměrů vzorků a přeražení vzorků dle norem EN ISO 148-1, GOST 9457-78, ASTM E 23 a to vše do 39 sec.
Do you have questions about our products?
Feel free to contact our product experts.
We look forward to your interest.