AZS.2 – AUTOMATED ROBOTIC WORKSTATIONS FOR NOTCH TOUGHNESS TESTS
Automated Robot Systems X RUNNER designed for accurate and fast handling of impact notch toughness specimens in conjunction with LABORTECH CHK pendulums. These robotic systems are made in several modifications, depending on how many specimens will be tested within 24 hours, what types of specimens and at what temperatures. Based on these requirements, the robotic workplace is precisely specified.
Features and description:
- Robotic test system for fully automated testing according to Charpy EN ISO 148-1, EN ISO 148-2 or ASTM E23 for temperature range -90 ° C to 30 ° C. (optional up to + 300 ° C)
- Total Takt of the line – specimen insertion within 5 sec.
- Low operating and maintenance costs including 100% machine load (3 shift operation).
- Modular and economical system with customization (number of pendulums, number of trays, dimension measurement, etc.)
- X Runner in conjunction with Yellow or Blue Runner Series BR – SIEMENS Simatic S7 1500 incl. LCD – RUNNERTest v. 2 and robot FANUC.