You have chosen the Pendulum Impact Tester CHK.1 up to 50 J. For the Pendulum Impact Tester quotation, please, be so kind and grant us your 5 minutes time.
Thank you for sharing info on this topic with us:
- You have chosen a pendulum impact tester 50 J. Please, choose a type: standard – J,
instrumented J – I or instrumented with adjustable angle J-IA.
- Are you going to test at random or regularly? If regularly, how many specimens in 24 hours?
- Do you require lower energy values?
- Which testing standards are you going to test with (ISO, ASTM, or other)?
- What type of specimens do you prefer?
- Do you want to cool down the specimens? If so, please select a preferred cooling chamber
from the list?
- Which software language do you prefer (CZ, EN, RU, FR, PL)?
- Do you want a software module IMPACTTest-T – a communication module between the temperature chamber and the CHK.1 up to 50 J.
- Do you want other accessories for the machine: If so, please select that from the accessories list. Please select the type name (f.ex. notching machine VRE or optical check device OptoLab 55II).
- Do you want machine commissioning? If so, please write the delivery address.
- Who is the final customer?