Tel: +420 553 731 956
747 05 Opava
AZS.3 – AUTOMATIC WORKING STATIONS FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF CNG BOTTLES HARDNESS
Automatic stationary hardness testers designed for HB and HV measurement. Built-in production and testing lines, they are used for 100% hardness check according to EN ISO 6506-1. These systems can measure e.g. CNG bottles after heat treatment, seamless pipes, round forgings etc. The conveyor system can be adjusted according to the dimensions, shape and weight of the measured piece and requirements.
Features and description:
- Sturdy frame construction with vertical pressure actuator with linear guide. Horizontal unit with feedback support, milling, injection, and CCD evaluation unit.
- Conveyor system for feed and rotation of the piece and selection of parts according to hardness, IO, NIO + and NIO-
- Integrated unit of pieces description – IMAJE
- Total Taktzeit of input line – 50 secs for one injection (Up to 12 injections in different positions)
- SIEMENS Simatic S7 1500 control system incl. LCD, integrated PC incl. FESTTest software
- Operation via touch LCD screens